TKO CBD Hemp Flower Terp Nation 7 Grams
TKO CBD hemp Flower By Terp Nation
More strains coming soon
The TKO CBD Hemp Flower industrial hemp flower at 150mg CBD. It is tasty, smooth & packs a powerful punch.
TKO Hemp Flower contain small traces of THC. This product is under 0.3% THC and legal in all 50 states. It is not intended as an alternative or replacement for any illegal substance. Please use responsibly.
*It is not recommended for use if you are being tested.
Must be 21 to purchase
Lifter, Suver Haze, Cherry Wine, Berry Xotic, Elektra, Cherry Blossom, Boax, Special Sauce
TKO CBD Hemp Flower TKO Hemp Flower contain small traces of THC. This product is under 0.3% THC and legal in all 50 states.
TKO CBD Hemp Flower Offers 8 Different Strains – A Review
CBD hemp flowers are popular among many for the varied benefits they give. Many strains can give you the desired effect you’re looking for. A new CBD hemp flower out there from Terp Nation called TKO is being featured in more and more vape shops.
TKO CBD hemp flower Profile
TKO CBD hemp flower comes in 7-gram black canisters and offer eight different strains
- Suver Haze
- Special Sauce
- Cherry Blossom
- Berry Xotic
- Cherry Wine
- Lifter comes from Suver Haze and Early Berry Resin.
- Suver Haze is a Sativa dominant hybrid that comes from Neville’s Haze and Special Sauce. Suver 8 was born. Then, it was bred with ERB, and Suver Haze was born.
- Boax comes from Otto II and the Hindu Kush.
- Special Sauce is a cross between Special Sauce and ERB.
- Cherry Blossom origins aren’t completely known but it’s speculated that its parents are from Berry Blossom and a 50-50 cultivar.
- Berry Xotic is a cross between Berry Blossom and Valentine X.
- Cherry Wine is a hybrid strain that crosses with The Wife and Charlotte’s Cherries. It has 50% Indica with 50% Sativa.
- Elektra is a cross between Early Resin Berry and ACDC.
What Does TKO CBD hemp flower Look Like?
- Each strain has a different look to it indicating whether it has high cannabinoids or if it’s an outdoor or indoor strain
- For example, Lifter is green in color but has brown undertones. It also has high trichomes and long buds with a wispy appearance.
- Suver Haze has dense flowers, are seedless, and have green buds.
- Boax has small buds with a full appearance.
- Special Sauce has a green, brown, and orange appearance. The buds are springy and dense.
- Cherry Blossom has a rich amount of trichomes with streaks of pink and purple nugs.
- Berry Xotic has light green nugs with orange veins with purple undertones.
- Cherry Wine has little seeds, sticky trichomes, small to medium buds, and its orange and green in color buds.
- Elektra has sticky green and orange dense buds.
What Does It Smell and Taste Like?
- Lifter smells earthy with citrus undertones. It also has an earthy and tropical fruit flavor but leaves a natural or grass aftertaste.
- Suver Haze has a sweet scent similar to tropical fruit. It tastes orangish with an earthy flavor.
- Boax has a sandalwood smell. It tastes like wood and earthy at first then transitions to a lemon or citrusy flavor.
- Special Sauce has a berry scent with vanilla and musk. It has a sweet and floral taste.
- Cherry Blossom has a berry flavor with a nectar aftertaste. It has a skunky or dank smell.
- Berry Xotic has an earthy taste with hints of berry, cinnamon, and hops. It has a fruity scent to it.
- Cherry Wine smells floral with hints of cheese and pepper. It has a citrusy taste to it.
- Elektra smells like red wine, chocolate, and citrus. It has a piney taste with an earthy aftertaste.
What Are the Effects?
- Lifter relieves aches and pains, gives energy, and focus while relaxing the body.
- Suver Haze produces a relaxation feeling but isn’t recommended for nighttime usage because of the lifting feeling it gives.
- Boax relaxes the body and relieves headaches, stress, pain, insomnia, and depression.
- Special Sauce isn’t recommended for daytime use because it gives calming effects that help with anxiety.
- Cherry Blossom gives an uplifting feeling, slow-acting, and relieves tension and stress.
- Berry Xotic is a calming, peaceful strain that helps with anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
- Cherry Wine is known to be mood-lifting and has pain relief effects.
- Elektra is high in CBD which is good for pain relief, mood-lifting, and relaxation.
What Is The Cannabinoid And THC Profile?
- The lifter has a 12% CBD content with CBC, CBCA, and CBGA and less than 0.3% THC content.
- Suver Haze, It has a CBD percentage of 17.59% and a THC level of 0.3%.
- Boax has 13-18% CBD content and a THC content below 0.3%.
- Special Sauce has a CBD content of 18.8% with CBGA, CBCA, and CBG.
- Cherry Blossom has 17.5% CBD and THC below 0.3%.
- Berry Xotic has a 14.29% CBD content with less than 0.3% THC.
- Cherry Wine has 15.4-20% CBD content with less than 0.3% THC.
- Elektra has a high percentage of CBD with 19% on average and has CBDA, CBGA, CBC, and CBG. The THC levels are less than 0.3%.
What Is The Terpene Profile?
The lifter has
- Geranyl Acetate
Suver Haze has
- β-Caryophyllene as its terpene profile.
Boax has diverse terpenes with
Special Sauce has
Berry Xotic has higher terpene levels of
Cherry Wine has potent terpenes. They include
- Gerynal Acetate
Elektra has a variety of terpenes with the top three being
All Terp Nation terpenes are food grade and don’t derive from cannabis and contain no THC.
All impurities are tested by a 3rd party lab for safety.
TKO CBD Hemp Flower; A new CBD hemp flower out there from Terp Nation called TKO is being featured in more and more vape shops comes in 7-gram black…..