Benefits and Difference Between CBD Oil and MCT Oil
There are two main sources of natural oils to come across the healthcare market lately: CBD oil and MCT oil. They both are different products and consumed in their own way. Sometimes the consumer gets confused with terms like “cannabis oil” and “marijuana oil” but here we will learn how to distinguish them.
What is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol is the natural component, which is extracted from the cannabis plant and termed as CBD oil. This oil is made from flowers, leaves and stalk of hemp but not from seeds. CBD oils are used for common ailments, and therefore is very much a natural remedy.
CBD oil became popular in the medical industry because it helps in treating many severe conditions. It gives relief from chronic pain and anxiety. CDB also helps control your body systems like the nervous system and immune system etc.
Benefits Of CBD Oil
Reduce Chronic Pain
Our human body performs different functions such as sleep, appetite, pain and immune system etc. Whereas CBD helps reduce chronic pain which impacts on endocannabinoid receptor in the nervous system for pain-relieving effects. With the help of studies, we found that CBD treatment can reduce static nerve pain and inflammation.
Reduce Anxiety & Depression
Most people use pharmaceutical drugs to treat anxiety and depression, as we know this is a mental disorder that impacts our health. Drugs are not a good option as it can cause many side effects like drowsiness, insomnia, headache or agitation. For a more natural approach, CBD oil can help treating insomnia, anxiety and stress disorder. This also regulates mood and social behavior.
Can Treat Acne
Acne is found most commonly in youth which affects and causes anti-inflammatory skin problems. Our skin has a sebaceous gland which releases oily sebum, and consequently we can see acne bumps on our skin. CBD oil has the power to cure anti-inflammatory skin and reduce sebum production.
Prevent Heart Disease
To control circulatory system and high blood pressure, CBD oil is the best treatment to get rid of from heart disease. Heart risk shows a number of symptoms like stroke, heart attack and metabolic syndrome. According to the study it proved that CBD is so effective in treating heart diseases. Moreover, CBD is so responsible to lower blood pressure and reduce stress and anxiety.
What is MCT Oil?
MCT oil stands for medium-chain triglyceride which is a fat known as triglycerides. This fat is found in coconut oil, dairy products and palm kernel oil which is also used in supplements. Many health benefits are linked to MCT oil which helps people to lose weight and boost energy while workout.
According to Keto Vale’s guide, MCT oil is added to many food items like smoothies, salad, coffee etc. MCT oil is liquid at room temperature which is colorless, odorless. MCT fats are digested more quickly than other fats and easily processed by your body.
Benefits of MCT Oil
Help Lose Weight
When we make use of MCT oil with regular exercise that gives us many benefits in losing weight. Food such as olive oil, nuts and avocados have MCT oil which has lesser calories than long-chain triglycerides(LCTs). When we intake MCT oil it gives the feeling of fullness in the body. It also prevents obesity and gives an instant source of energy when you take food having low carbs and high in fat.
Boost Energy Source
MCT oil is a super fuel and our digestive system can absorb it more rapidly as it contains more carbons in their fatty acid chain. MCTs has shorter chain length due to which it does not require bile to break down food and travel straight from gut to liver. It is best for an instant source of energy because MCT easily enters your cells without any breakdown. When we are on a ketogenic diet, our brain cells pass ketones and boost energy.
Reduce Yeast and Bacterial Growth
Mostly we see fungal and bacterial infections on the skin to cure that we try different oils. Here coconut oil is best to control antimicrobial and antifungal growth because it contains a large amount of MCTs. MCT has lauric acid which reduces yeast and bacterial growth instantly. A disease like Clostridium can be cure through coconut oil. 50% of hospitals are infected with fungi and bacteria, human study is needed for a final reason behind it.
Control Sugar level
Diabetes patient can have great benefits with MCT oil this reduce fat storage and increase burning of fat. There are two types of diabetes one is due to overweight and another is obese. If you are consuming MCT oil daily that can help you reduce your weight and control your insulin level. When taking MCT oil you should be very much particular about your food timings.
There are two main sources of natural oils to come across the healthcare market lately: CBD oil and MCT oil. They both are different products and consumed in their own way. Learn more here…
MCT Oil Versus Hemp Seed Oil
If you have been curious about the ingredients in your CBD products, the best thing that you can do is to research as much as you can about them. From hemp seed oil to MCT oil, there are different types of oils that you could be using. The ingredients in your CBD products all have a kind of carrier liquid, and this is what the CBD is dissolved into when you use an isolate.
When it comes to the differences between MCT oil vs. hemp seed oil, we’ve got a breakdown of both as well as the benefits for each below.
MCT stands for medium-chain triglycerides. These are partially man-made fats, and a common source for MCTs are in palm kernel oil or coconut oil. It’s a food-grade oil, making it safe to consume, and it’s an excellent carrier for cannabinoids and CBD. It works synergistically for both the brain and energy. As it is tasteless, you are left with a clear tincture that can be taken both on its own or mixed with a drink.
What Are The Benefits?
There are plenty of benefits to using MCT oil, especially for those who struggle with their energy levels and those who are at high risk for heart disease. Some of the benefits of using MCT oil include:
- Obesity Control. The fatty acid in MCT oil can be converted into energy, and this speeds up the metabolism, which then leads to faster fat burning with calories burned far more efficiently.
- Better Energy. Leading from that newly boosted metabolism, you’re going to feel your energy levels increase. Fatty acids are converted to energy that you can use, which gives your body the chance to feel more invigorated.
- Improved Immune System . Two acids in MCT oil include lauric acid and caprylic acid, and both of these ensure that MCT oil supports your immune system exceptionally well. There are antioxidant effects that lead to reducing your stress levels, too.
- Better Digestion . MCT oil has laxative qualities, but more than that, it has antibacterial and antiviral qualities that improve the environment of your gut. You’ll feel relief with symptoms of cramps and constipation.
The better-known hemp seed oil is derived directly from the seeds of the hemp plant. It comes with a nutty taste that appeals to most, and the flavor is a strong one! Packed with Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, the hemp seed oil is known to be loaded with proteins and antioxidants that promote better health all round. The list of health benefits is endless when it comes to hemp seed oil, and they’re included in all the benefits that you see below.
What Are The Benefits?
As with MCT oils, there are tons of benefits to hemp seed oil. Let’s take a look:
- Improved Heart Health . Given the level of fatty acids, the natural physical response is a healthier heart. Your cardiovascular function will improve with hemp seed oil, and it’s noticeable in how much your heart is supported.
- Better Hair/Skin/Nails. Often used in creams and moisturizers for skin, the hemp seed oil is proven to improve the moisture of your skin. This helps those with dehydrated and irritated skin and can dramatically decrease the speed of the aging process.
- Good For The Brain. The 85% essential fatty acids that are within hemp seed oil are such that you can improve brain health. Your brain requires the right nutrients, and you can get that from hemp seed oil.
- Mercury-Free . Fish oil supplements are an excellent way to improve brain development, but fish often contain a lot of mercury, which isn’t good for the brain at all. With hemp seed oil, you get the alternative you need with just as many Omega-3 qualities but without the mercury.
- Immune System Support. There is plenty of essential fatty acids in hemp seed oil that are good for the gut. This is an excellent reason to choose hemp seed oil – as well as the fact that it’s excellent for cold and flu season. When you want to stave off the harmful bacteria in the winter season, you’re going to want to choose hemp seed oil.
When it comes down to it, there is no wrong choice between MCT oil and Hemp Seed oil. They have a lot of fantastic benefits between them, and none of the ingredients work to take away from the effectiveness of the CBD in general. The real difference between the two is taste. Hemp Oil has a mild woody flavor. While MCT Oil really has no flavor at all. This is a natural choice now that you know the differences. What will you choose?
What are the key difference between MCT Oil and Hemp Oil. Know what you are taking and the benefits of each. Free shipping on all products!