50mg CBD/1ml – Original Formula CBD Oil | Charlotte’s Web™️
This is the flagship formula that started an industry. Our Original Formula is made in a labor-intensive process in small batches with alcohol extraction.
M ore than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every CBD oil serving .
Our premium hemp extract CBD oil is designed to help maintain:
Support a sense of calm for focus*
Manage everyday stresses*
Recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Our CBD oils include Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Made in small batches through alcohol extraction; contains 50mg CBD per mL
- Extraction type: alcohol extraction. This is a labor-intensive, small batch process that provides a rich mix of hemp’s beneficial compounds – cannabinoids and so much more. In the final process, all the alcohol residue is removed from the formula and tested for quality assurance.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 50mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified. Learn what that means and how to shop for CBD oil products with confidence.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
- What’s the difference between 60mg and our Original Formula? Click here to learn more.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
What is CBD oil?
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a cannabinoid found in hemp and known for supporting body and mind in many ways. CBD specifically comes from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. (Not to be confused with oil from hemp seeds, which contain negligible levels of cannabinoids.) Why it works – The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD stimulates the receptors, helping the body complete its efforts to keep us in good health.
How much oil does the dropper hold?
- The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds .5mL of Hemp Extract Oil
- The dropper on all 100mL bottles holds 1mL of Hemp Extract Oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper).
What is the difference between CBD and Hemp Extract?
Hemp extract and cannabidiol (CBD) are different. To further explain, full-spectrum hemp extract is a concentrated form of the hemp plant and has all the components it had, in a concentrated form. CBD is one component of the hemp plant known as a phytocannabinoid. Our Charlotte’s Web proprietary hemp is naturally high in CBD. For example, our Original Formula has approximately 86 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 86 mg of hemp extract, we guarantee that at least 50 mg is CBD per 1 mL.
Included below is a breakdown of all of our products:
7 mg CBD per 1 mL oil contains at least 11 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 11 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, you will receive at least 7 mg of CBD per serving.
17 mg CBD per 1 mL oil contains at least 28 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 28 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, you will receive at least 17 mg of CBD per serving.
Original Formula oil contains at least 86 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 86 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, you will receive at least 50 mg of CBD per serving.
60 mg CBD per 1 mL oil contains at least 120 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 120 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, you will receive at least 60 mg of CBD per serving.
15 mg CBD Oil Liquid Capsules contain at least 24 mg hemp extract which includes at least 15 mg of CBD per capsule.
25 mg CBD Oil Liquid Capsules contain at least 40 mg hemp extract which includes at least 25 mg of CBD per capsule.
Full Spectrum 17 mg Hemp Extract for Dogs contains 25 mg of hemp extract per mL. Of the 25 mg of hemp extract, your pet will receive at least 17 mg of CBD per serving.
Please visit this page and enter the lot number of your product to view the COA.
If you’re new to taking CBD oil products and are wondering when you can expect to see results, check out our blog: When To Expect Results From Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil.
Find answers to more of our questions on our FAQs page.
Charlotte’s Web Original Formula CBD oil is made in a labor-intensive process in small batches with alcohol extraction.
Advanced CBD Oil
CBD is one of 104 chemical compounds, known as cannabinoids, that can be found in the cannabis plant. It’s a naturally occurring substance, which can be extracted and mixed with a carrier oil, often hemp seed or coconut to create CBD oil. Studies have recently found a range of benefits for CBD oil ; the following have been highlighted:
- May alleviate pain and cancer related symptoms
- May help in reducing anxiety
- Natural antidepressant
- Could be effective in epilepsy treatment
- May offer relief from acne
Take 1 mL (one full dropper) in mouth as needed or as recommended by your health care provider .
Virgin sunflower oil; Cannabinoid Oil (From Hemp) 18.5%; Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Standardised to 6.15% Terpene lactones) .
While most CBD oil users don’t experience any negative effects, as with any treatment – natural or otherwise – there are possible side effects. These may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, bloating and dizziness. CBD oil could interact with common prescription medications, so it’s important you always seek the advice of your GP before giving it a go .
Description CBD is one of 104 chemical compounds, known as cannabinoids, that can be found in the cannabis plant. It’s a naturally occurring substance, which can be extracted and mixed with a carrier oil, often hemp seed or coconut to create CBD oil. Studies have recently found a range of benefits for CBD oil; the fol